20 Things you can do and should remember when Tweeting
So you have your twitter account, a picture up … now What?
1. Ask a question, what do you like at the moment?
2. If you want to link to a blog article, give a teaser, then add the link
3. Tweet about stuff that you like, people you rate.
4. Remember its about people, share the human stories about your company
5. Don’t brag about yourself too much, promote other too, people like that.
6. You don’t have to read and reply to each tweet
7. If people don’t like you, so what, they can stop following you
8. Tweetdeck is a great tool to use to organize your tweets
9. Learn to use URL Shorting tools, TinyURL, is one, it helps to keep your tweets short and tidy
10. An easy option is to retweet interesting articles that you read.
11. It’s a brilliant opinion Poll tool
12. Twitter breaks down news into small chunks better than anyone else
13. The best tool for instant meet-ups (tweetups)
14. It gives people a chance to criticize you, but you can monitor this and respond.
15. It’s a brilliant customer contact tool
16. You can use it to sell items
17. It helps you develop new clients
18. Follow people you find interesting and get educated on topics you want to know.
19. It can be done by phone
20. Its quick and easy to use.