5 reasons to have a Facebook Fan Page
Posted by Helen Tonetti
Facebook is still a mystery to lots of businesses, they may have a personal profile on Facebook, but can’t begin to understand how they can really use Facebook to generate business or stay in touch with customers.
Fan Pages are the way to develop a more commercial presence on Facebook, you can use them to create a buzz around your products, stay in touch with potential and existing clients and you can do all this for very little monetary investment.
Here are just 5 Reasons you should have a Fan Page on Facebook
1. It’s FREE
2. It’s easy to manage and promote
3. When people decide to become fans, its automatic , they don’t need to be approved.
4. All the statistics are there: who visits the page, how many people are fans, who interacts the most, how much activity there is, how many males or females, what countries they are from and more.
5. You can add applications as you need them, like events
How to Create a Simple Fan Page
1. Visit Facebook
2. On the opening page, below the part that is filled in for a profile, there is Create a Page for a Band, A Celebrity or a Business.
3. Click on this
4. Select the correct Business Category so people can find it when they search.
5. Now create a page
Remember we can help you to create a page that is tailor made for your business; it will have the look and feel of your website with some great applications that will make you stand out.
Tell us about your fan page and put up a link here.