Posted on February 10, 2011, in A mix of articles and tagged Helen Tonetti, how to develop a social media campaign, how to get my company using social media, IPhone, Marketing and Advertising, online campaigns, postaday2011. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
Some of my older articles you may enjoy
- A little bit about the School we are supporting with our Make Digital Work Live event.
- You Are Not Richard Branson
- I challenge you …..
- How Trust affects your Bottom line.
- Using Hashtags # on Facebook
- Making mistakes is all part of learning
- Are you afraid, so blind to trying something new?
- Your Roving Report from Wales
- Tracking your efforts on Twitter
- How to explain marketing to a 6 year old!
- 7 Ideas for anyone that wants to create great content.
- How to share a conversation or a question on LinkedIn with one of your contacts.
- How to make introductions through LinkedIn
- Why people won’t buy what you are offering.
- Creating a Facebook page cover that works
- Analysis of Pharma Engagement on Twitter – Pfizer, Sanofi and Novartis lead the race
- Why you should add live chat to your website
- Meating new product demands
- How to link your profile with your business page on Facebook
- An example of a bad newsletter