2 Blogs I Discovered and Enjoyed this week
Posted by Helen Tonetti
I blog all about using Social Media and the internet to create and deliver your training programmes. Karyn has over 20 years of experience and well thought out opinions. A must read for anyone who wants more productive staff and more effective ways to deliver training. http://karynromeis.blogspot.com/
I have been dreaming up a holiday plan for this year, and Greece is on my list, I read a good Blog by Matt who has lived in Greece for years, so a voice worth listening too. http://www.greektravel.com/
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Helen TonettiInternet and Marketing fantatic. We help you develop and implement Social Media into your marketing activity. Done in stages we develop a clear strategy for you, build the accounts, add content and followers, before training your team to take over and manage the process. Marketing Director of Video Expression, we develop on-line marketing and sales video channels that get results.
Posted on February 21, 2011, in A mix of articles and tagged Greece, Helen Tonetti, How are proffessionals using social media, postaday2011, Social media, Travel Guides. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.