Posted on March 26, 2011, in Social Media and interesting tools and tagged create a profile on facebook, Helen Tonetti, How are proffessionals using social media, how can I use Social media as a Solicitor, how to get my company using social media, how to set up RSS Feeds, How to use social media, ideas for facebook pages, online campaigns, postaday2011, RSS Feeds. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Some of my older articles you may enjoy
- A little bit about the School we are supporting with our Make Digital Work Live event.
- You Are Not Richard Branson
- I challenge you …..
- How Trust affects your Bottom line.
- Using Hashtags # on Facebook
- Making mistakes is all part of learning
- Are you afraid, so blind to trying something new?
- Your Roving Report from Wales
- Tracking your efforts on Twitter
- How to explain marketing to a 6 year old!
- 7 Ideas for anyone that wants to create great content.
- How to share a conversation or a question on LinkedIn with one of your contacts.
- How to make introductions through LinkedIn
- Why people won’t buy what you are offering.
- Creating a Facebook page cover that works
- Analysis of Pharma Engagement on Twitter – Pfizer, Sanofi and Novartis lead the race
- Why you should add live chat to your website
- Meating new product demands
- How to link your profile with your business page on Facebook
- An example of a bad newsletter