The Commercialization of Microfinance: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly | Blog | NextBillion.net | Development through Enterprise
Posted by Helen Tonetti
I love any articles about how technology is changing the world, and of course I am always keen to share positive news stories with everyone.
This is certainly one, its from Time all about mobile banking in Africa.
What great good news technology stories do you have?
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Helen TonettiInternet and Marketing fantatic. We help you develop and implement Social Media into your marketing activity. Done in stages we develop a clear strategy for you, build the accounts, add content and followers, before training your team to take over and manage the process. Marketing Director of Video Expression, we develop on-line marketing and sales video channels that get results.
Posted on April 12, 2011, in A mix of articles, Social Media and interesting tools and tagged Helen Tonetti, How are proffessionals using social media, IPhone, postaday2011. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.