2 More Great uses for QR Codes
Posted by Helen Tonetti
Restaurants’ takeout menus made interactive via QR codes
It’s become increasingly common for restaurants to build and offer custom, branded mobile apps that let patrons place orders by phone, but it’s still up to consumers to go to the bother of downloading and installing them. Enter Paperlinks, a Los Angeles firm that has created a service that lets restaurants embed their takeout menus with QR codes for quick and seamless mobile ordering.
In Australia, QR payment system delivers food direct to moviegoers’ seats
The list of uses for QR codes appears to be endless. We’ve seen them used to teach vocabulary and track employee hours, and now we’ve discovered QkR — a mobile app and QR code system that enables cinemagoers to order and pay for food and drink from their seat.
Tell us if you are using QR Codes, and how are you using them?
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)