Tool number 40, how to share videos with one click!
Posted by Helen Tonetti
Since I joined Video Expression as Marketing Director, where we build amazing Sales and PR Channels for businesses, I am on the lookout for easy ways to share the videos we create.
I used to like Tube Mogul, but the have changed their game plan, so on my search I came across One Load, from free to business packages, it will suit everyone. (that is everyone who makes video)
Now I also suggest that if you are not including video as part of your marketing, you should, and here are a few facts why, and an infographic to illustrate the points.
- People spend more time viewing videos on computers than TV. This is clearly obvious by the amount of time spent streaming the internet.
- In a Social Video Advertising Report, it explains how social media video views have more than tripled within the past three years. Companies need to hurry and catch on.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Helen TonettiInternet and Marketing fantatic. We help you develop and implement Social Media into your marketing activity. Done in stages we develop a clear strategy for you, build the accounts, add content and followers, before training your team to take over and manage the process. Marketing Director of Video Expression, we develop on-line marketing and sales video channels that get results.
Posted on February 22, 2012, in 100 top tips and Social Media Tools, Infographics and tagged Helen Tonetti, how to get my company using social media, video marketing. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.