When is the best time to Tweet ??? Tool number 43
Posted by Helen Tonetti
I am often asked the question “when is the best time to Tweet” and I read a few articles that have varing view points on the topic, but persobally you need to know who you are targeting first, what timeline they live in and then you need to test a few times.
But for those of you who love to read data here are a selection of 5 tools that I got from a great article writer by Christoph Moller on Quora.
1. ’14blocks‘ tells you the best time to post on Twitter (takes some time to process, but offers better insights than whentotweet)
2. ‘SocialBro’ is a massive collection of twitter tools. One of them is ‘when to tweet’ that offers many information and also an PDF export function – for free. The report is generated from your last 7 days tweets of your 100 top followers (free version) and from your 7 days tweets.
3. tweetoclock offers a timezone feature and works fast (no insights are given why a time is recommended to you)
4. Crowdbooster gives you at-a-glance tweet-level insights, Customized PDF & Excel reports, Scores are based on when your followers are most active and how your previous tweets have performed.
Have you used these tools, and do you know when you will get the most from Twitter?
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)