4 great sites to help you develop an Infographic
Posted by Helen Tonetti
Have you seen the growth in Infographics, in simple form a way to share statistics in a visual format. With new social sites like Pinterest they are getting more and more popular.
I think they can suit any business, all you need to think about is the type of information your target market are looking for, find the stats to build a case and develop a conclusion.
Any business has statistics to share, and infographics are shared more and will improve traffic to your Blog.
A few things to consider to develop your graphic:
- Inforpahics come in different designs, from flow charts, pie charts maps etc, what type will suit your information. Perhaps look at a range of examples.
- Don’t try to add to much information in one graphic, have one message you want to relay to one target market.
- It suits any business.
- Include your URL so people know who developed the infographic.
Here are just 4 sites that can assist you with developing your infographic:
- fluxvfx This allows you to create video infographics from as little as $25.00
- Visual.ly relatively new, you can add your own data or use their data, you can create an infographic for free.
- “Infogr.am’s product is gunning to be a kind of Adobe Illustrator for online, allowing anyone to create cool info-graphics.” Looks like a easy to use tool to create free interactive charts and infographics.
- Vizify’s TweetSheet showcases revealing details from your tweetstream, including: top followers, geographic impact, most-retweeted posts, and more. Fun and easy
And remember to share it with us when its done.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Helen TonettiInternet and Marketing fantatic. We help you develop and implement Social Media into your marketing activity. Done in stages we develop a clear strategy for you, build the accounts, add content and followers, before training your team to take over and manage the process. Marketing Director of Video Expression, we develop on-line marketing and sales video channels that get results.
Posted on May 31, 2012, in 100 top tips and Social Media Tools, Infographics and tagged Helen Tonetti, how to develop an infographic, Social Media Consultant Reading UK. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.