3 effective ways to use video in your business in 2013
Posted by Helen Tonetti
To communicate with everyone in your business
The thing people search for on line is how to topics. So make videos on how to tutorials, these will position you as an expert. There are options for those they don’t like being on camera too, just call us to find out how we can help.
One of the least used is for internal communication, so often in large organisations there is a real lack of understanding of what the top management is trying to achieve, and when people get in text, do they see the passion of the person delivering the message, or is it largely missed or ignored.
Create how to tutorials
Use video to show personality, communicate ideas and changes to everyone, do t n person. And with the tools we use, you will be able to monitor who sees he video and how long they watch it for, giving you real feedback that will help you improve your messages.
Meet the team
So often e battle to stand out from our competitors and our great people are what makes us different, but let’s face it passion and commitment are hard to put into words, so use video to meet your team, let clients meet them, see why they will deliver an outstanding service.
How would you, or do you use video in your business.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)