Does a small business need a website?
Posted by Helen Tonetti
Mashable had a recent article that asked the question, does a small business need a full website. As someone who has taken a few years to develop a new website, I think their points were really valid.
With Social Media there to help you build content and great relationships, what you need is somewhere to send people to, that has all your details, and here is a business that lets you build it all on one page, with a plug in to collect details and send out emails
It does some clever stuff, that allows you to see the analytics in Google, but makes it simpler to understand, has themes to choose from and looks like its easy to update. And it all starts from just $8.00 a month.
Like Twitter, the less space you have the more you need to ensure that your message is inviting and that there is a clear call to action for visitors.
At this point I want to point out I do not have any interest in this company at all, I just like to share things I read about , that you may like.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)