Yesterday a friend asked me to help her link her profile to her business page, you may need the same help so here goes.
Just a reminder, if you haven’t got a company page, create one first.
Start off by going to your Personal Profile Page
- Hover over your Work Information link and see what pops up.
- If it’s a blank page like the photo below…then you have a little work to do!
- If you see your page, then you don’t need to read any further.
Facebook Business Page Link – Edit Your Work Information
- Go to the Work and Education Section
- Into the first box, Start typing your Facebook Business Page. A list of pages should pop up, select your page.
- If your page does not show up, then check for the correct name.
- Open up your Facebook business page and copy the URL (copy anything after the / ie makedigitalwork….) and paste this into your workbox page.
- Enter Your Position, City/Town, Description and Time Period Worked
- Enter the information
- Position, city/town, description and time period (make sure this says currently work here)
- Click on “Add Job”
- Click done editing
Remove incorrect job links
- Go back to your profile, go to work and education
- Click on the X next to the incorrect Job
- A box will pop up “Are You Sure?”, Select YES
- Then click on “Done Editing”
That’s it done!