Creating a Facebook page cover that works
Posted by Helen Tonetti
Thanks to Social Media Examiner for a great article about the new rules for Facebook pages.
Now you can have 20% text , allowing you to add a call to action, an address or a contact number. Remember your cover photograph is seen by people before they decide to like your page, and it’s the perfect place to get people to take action.
Make sure you comply with the rules with this tool http://coverphoto.paavo.ch/ , its fun and easy to use.
3 examples of the cover photograph that I think really work:
This uses very little text, but has a very strong and clear call to action.
This is an example of a local agency adding contact details, if you are a local business this is vital.
And I thought this was a clever use of a page cover, adding an image of the latest blog post
Have you got a great Facebook page cover, why not share it with us?
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)